Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Update!

Hi everyone!  I wanted to apologize for my absence over the past few weeks, but I think you'll forgive me when I tell you it was because our little munchkin is now a big sister!  The "peanut" joined us on March 4, which has pushed trying new recipes lower on my priority list (below things like sleep, shower, and eat :).  So while I have been enjoying many of the recipes I have posted here that I froze ahead of time, time for creativity has been severely limited!  One thing I still have managed to do, though, is make bread using my bread machine - more to come on that very soon, but if I can manage to make homemade bread with a toddler and a newborn at home, that is a good sign that it is VERY easy to do!

The other tidbit I wanted to share for those of you who are not yet a fan of The Simply Wholesome Kitchen on Facebook is that I was featured in BeautyNewsNYC.com for the month of March.  Check out the article if you want to read more about my approach to feeding kids!

And finally, thanks to everyone who has been reading my posts...please don't forget to comment if you try any of the recipes and have any questions, feedback, or new ideas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment